Our flagship product, PRYFUSE is a moldable suspension of 1-2mm granules in a rapidly resorbing, organic binder. This combination provides optimal handling characteristics both during mixing and intra-operative placement. PRYFUSE is moldable and mixable with autogenous bone, and leaves minimal residual material on surgical gloves. The binder’s resistance to breakdown and irrigation facilitates secure placement and stabilization of the graft mass. It is then rapidly resorbed leaving behind the porous granules, which are resorbed, remodeled and restored over the next 6-12 months.
- Moldable and mixable without sticking to gloves
- Stays in place and resists irrigation
- Resorbable, biocompatible, calcium phosphate/calcium carbonate granules
- Organic binding agent
- Full interconnected porosity of granules
- Putty-like consistency of binder and granules